Thursday, April 23, 2015

Charger cable crochet

With a phone that's about three years old comes a battery that doesn't quite have the same stamina as before. Sometimes I'm caught a bit off guard and the battery runs very low if my work day is longer than expected. I've decided to keep a charger cable at work so that this problem is easily solved, but that brings the challenge of making sure that charger cable doesn't get "borrowed" more or less permanently by someone else.

Arts&crafts to the rescue! :) There's no question who this cable belongs to. :) Just in case though, I chose the oldest cable, already kept together by duct tape. I did single crochets tightly over the entire length of the cable, crocheting over both ends to hide them and twisting as I went along. Easy peasy. Ravelry link.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)