Saturday, February 16, 2013

Autumn leaves baby cardigan


I've finished a few knitting projects lately. Although, strictly speaking, I'm not sure September last year qualifies as "lately"... Ahem. The finishing of knitware can be the most time-consuming part of it all, whether it's weaving in those ends, or finally getting around to those pictures. In fact, this grey and purple cardigan was knitted in just two days, proving my point nicely.

-

It was a gift for a friend of mine's new little girl back in the aforementioned September, and I have since seen it in use - it seems the size was just right for this winter. This is wool, making it a nice add-on on a cold day. This is really a one size only recipe, but it provides three gauges that will yield cardigans of varying measurements. My particular yarn - needle combo gave me a gauge of 19 sts over 4inches, which corresponds nicely to the medium size. Please see my Ravelry page for details.
 -

2 comments:

  1. Nydelig Eva. Det klør litt i fingrene når jeg ser dette, som vordende bestemor til to i løpet av sensommeren blir jeg inspirert.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ååå, denne var nydelig! Fin farge og fint mønster. God helg! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)