Friday, June 3, 2011

New on my needles - Undercover baby blanket

Another knitting WIP, this time in sock yarn actually. That means you get a warm, sturdy and superwash blanket for a pretty good price too. One of the cool things about this blanket is that is's knitted from the center! That's a first for me, and I couldn't resist giving it a try. In this picture it looks mostly like a gellyfish... :) I plan to do something neat with the colours as well, a little trick that's described in the pattern. It will be finished quite soon I think - I'm suffering the "one more row" syndrome quite badly with this one. Details on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)