Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New on my needles - something secret

Now this delicate little thing is a secret project. As secret as it can be when I plaster a big picture of it on my very public blog! Oh well. I'll let you wonder for yourself what it could be. It's going to take me a long time to finish, I fear, partly because the yarn is 100% cotton and that was a BIG transition for me. Wool and wool blends flow so much better through my hands. But don't you just love that colour? Check back in a year or so to see the result. ;) Ok, feel free to stop by sooner than that too, there will be other things popping up now and then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)