Saturday, March 26, 2011

Celina 31 years

Finally, some green! I nearly had some serious abstinence symptoms after all the brown, pink and white cards lately. No wonder this card fell together in a rush, when I finally made myself sit down at my desk! The papers are BG kraft basics coupled with Bazzill cardstock and a scrap of green woodgrain print from the DCVW Latte Stack.
-
Some decoration on the inside as well. Not exactly fantastically embellished or revolutionary creative, but it has to go in the mail after all, so keeping the total weight of the card under a kilogram or so is definitely an advantage. The white paper was too bright against the rest, so I toned it down with some Distress Ink Vintage Photo. The Stempelglede stamp reads "Good friends are life's true treasures".
-
I really need to get myself a stamp with my blog adress. Or develop a nicer hand writing style. I think I know which is easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)