Saturday, March 19, 2011

CAS flowers - pink edition

This card could hardly be any simpler! One Stempelglede stamp, coloured with Prisma pencils, matted on kraft. I have to admit, though, that this stamp is a challenge to colour. I've tried it before with watercolour pencils, and it's definitely easier with the Prismas, but still... I can't seem to get it completely right. Ok, enough complaining already! The stamp is lovely and makes a big statement. I'm tempted to add something more to the card, but I think I'll wait and see if it sells like this first. You never know, someone might be looking for a clean and simple card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)