Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Carte postale

This card is made from the same sketch as my previous card. Can you see the similarity? I have a tendency to interpret a sketch quite literal the first time, and then making a simpler, much more abstract version... Usually in a completely different style, well demonstrated by these two - one bright and girly, the other rough and raw. The lovely bird is a stamp from Tim Holtz. I've heat embossed it using Distress embossing powder in Walnut Stain, so it has a really rough appearance, almost like sand paper. Very cool. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)