Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Angelo 30 years

This card just kept on becoming too dark and dreary, despite my best efforts to keep it a little bright and cheerful. In the end it's not too bad, as I managed to squeeze in some brighter greens in the mix. Angelo has some musical talents, so I made that the theme. It's quite fun to look at my stuff with one particular thing in mind, because so many music related things, that I hadn't thought of at first, suddenly turn up...
Materials used include: BG papers, Tim Holtz tickets, QK Studio letters, 7 Gypsies overlay, numbers cut from Tim Holtz embossed grungeboard and coloured with Glimmermist and StazOn, some Prima packaging and other random stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Angelo was very pleased! Maybe I have to put in an order for his brothers future 30 years anniversities?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)