Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kristin 31 years

This is the fantastic Prima 6x6" Fairy Flora paper stack in action! Absolutely all the papers used are from that stack. And wow, they are gorgeous. I've used no less than - wait for it - nine sheets! Oh my... Only the best for my friend Kristin. ;) But when all sides are decorated with several layers, that's what happens! Not a bad thing really - I've got more than enough design papers and there's no need to be cheap. :P
I've paper pieced the dress, added Glossy Accents to the flower and Stickles to her wings. Then I just piled on the flowers! It's a little tribute to Kristins favourite general layout, done in my own way...-
-
The inside has the same basic design as the front, but simpler. The lovely "Happy birthday" stamp is from Stempelglede. The last side looks just like this, but with my personal stamp.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)