Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas card mass production

Silly me sold all my christmas cards... Whoops! The money was just a little too tempting... :P And I figured that I could always just make some more. But when I lit the third advent candle I suddenly felt like time was running away from me and quickly decided on a simple design that could be easily mass produced. The lovely bauble is from the Penny Black Brushstroke series and is embossed with white glittery embossing powder. The sentiment says something like "Good wishes for christmas and the new year". I added some lines with a white pen, and a piece of red baker's twine.
-
Here's the full layout! Front page, in white glittery embossing, the reverse side with a snowflake background in glittery watermark ink and my personal stamp in white, and the simple inside with two large snowflakes in white ink. I wrote my message with a white pen. Merry christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)