Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas card #2, Henry and cocoa

The kraft cards continue! This stamp is called "Henry with large teacup", but who puts marshmallows in their tea? :P Nope, it's definitely a cup of cocoa in my mind. Oh, but he's so cute no matter what he's drinking. I think Henry is difficult to colour, at least on kraft... Other colours blend and cover the kraft fairly easily, but the white and greys are tricky to get right. Practice, practice. I've used my Prismas of course, and shaded around the image with shimmering chalks. The sentiment says something like "Christmas - a time for thought, caring and warmth".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)