Thursday, September 16, 2010

In memory of Kristin

Requests for condolance cards don't come along very often - fortunately. It also means that when that request is actually recieved, it can be difficult to figure out what to do. Kristin is a member of my family who recently died of leukaemia at the age of only 16. She shared some of her experiences on her blog (in Norwegian only), and that's where I found the inspiration for the card. She liked vintage clothes and floral prints, and this paper from the MME Wild Asparagus pad seemed a good fit. Other than that, I kept everything white. It was important to me and my parents to keep the card light and bright, despite the sad occation.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your loss. But your card is breathtaking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry Eva on the loss of your loved one, your is so elegant and beautiful.
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)