Thursday, September 30, 2010

Colourful leaves

These colours are near to my heart these days, and have been for a while now. So I didn't hesitate when they were requested for this commisioned card. Clean and simple layout, just the way I like it. Papers from K&Co. The ribbon has been sprayed with Glimmermist Tiger Lily and Sunflower to match.
-
It's really all about the gorgeous Prima leaves... I love these!! And must. get. more. I still have a few green ones left, but the vibrant and warm oranges are almost gone now. Time to go shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)