Thursday, June 3, 2010

.: N is for Noah :.

I just love brown and blue... Honestly, if I could choose only one colour combo to bring to a desert island, this would be it. Very likely scenario, I know. ;) The layout is clean and simple (and used lots of times before), and I've used two of my precious Bazzill flowers, some lace and a baby bear charm. Easy peasy. The letter "n" in the middle of the flowers is a Prima chipboard letter. I stripped off its top layer to get down to the paper pulp, and dyed it with blue and silver ink pads. The papers are by Maja Design and Ladybug and Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)