Monday, June 21, 2010

A little prince

This baby boy was announced as "our little prince" in the parents' text message, so I thought that this tiny little text stamp fitted perfectly. :) Usually I hold back until I've learned the baby's name before making these cards, but I had to get this one on its way soon and didn't wait this time.
-
Ladybug and Friends papers, Prima bling swirls and chipboard, Magnolia(?) image coloured with Prismas, misc flowers/button/ribbon and a piece of an old book page. Creamy brown chalk ink, Walnut Stain Distress ink, silver ink pad, Glimmermist Old Lace.
-
When the card was almost done I felt it looked a little too shabby and dark... So the Glimmermist Old Lace came out! Look at that sparkle... ;) I also went over some of the paper edges as well as the chipboard with a silver ink pad.

1 comment:

  1. Skal si du fikk brukt båndene vi kjøpte! :D
    Det ble lekkert med glimmermist - jeg må bli flinkere til å bruke mine. Ser jo på dine hvor flott det blir! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)