Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Christening card for a baby boy

I was so sure I had a stamp suitable for a christening... Now I'll just have to get one I think. A simple "congratulations" will have to do this time. Fortunately the cute Magnolia stamp is obviously a child in a christening dress. I've coloured him with shimmering chalks and Prismas, and Stickled (that's a word, right?) his wings.
-
The Hambly rub-on wings were the inspiration for the symmetrical layout. The papers are Ladybug and Friends, inked with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. The lace and giga ricrac are from Stoff og Stil. I had so much trouble making the flower clusters look good - I tried absolutely every flower I had in blue, white and brown! This solution seems ok - at least after the roses were drenched in Glimmermist Pearl and then coated with Stickles... ;) What can I say, bling is my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)