Friday, April 30, 2010

Latte confirmation card

The DCVW Latte stack in action again! It's one of my all-time favourites. The confirmand's name is so long I ended up using alphabet stickers to spell it out, and I'm not really loving the look. I'm farily pleased with the rest though, I love these colours and I'm having fun making big flower clusters these days.
-
When I had attatched this sweet image to the card I suddenly thought she looked pregnant, the big skirt with the high waist line and all... Not the best role model for a 15-year-old perhaps? ;) I know, I know, it was stupid and she's obviously not pregnant, but when the thought had popped into my head it was too late and I can't really look at the stamp the same way anymore. And now I've ruined her for the rest of you. Sorry about that. ;) I only hope you can be more logical about this than me. *lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)