Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ellen's birthday card

Another beta version card today - this card didn't sell so I brought it home and spruced it up a little. New flowers always improves a card! ;) The one in the bottom corner is among my latest buys and I love its bright colours. I'm not pleased with the slightly awkward placement of the name, but now it's glued and I can't remove it without tearing the design paper... Oh well. I coloured the image long before I got my Prismas, I think it was done with Tilda markers. No shading whatsoever, so I added some using metallic creamy chalks, but I much prefer my Prismas. Now that I think of it, I might add some highlights with my white Sakura pen. That might do the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)