Friday, February 19, 2010

Vintage lady

I had lots of text to cram into this card, and decided to print it all from my computer rather than do all that punching with my QK Squeeze... A vintage image found online, coupled with flowers from Papirloftet, papers from the DCVW Latte Stack, the MS doily lace border punch and a violin charm completes the card. I love these colours, as the observant reader may already know... ;)
-
And I can't help myself, I just have to do a bit of bragging: Tasha at the Charizma Cards Challenge chose my dad's card amongst her top three favourites! Whohoo! Thank you so much, I will display your banner with pride. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)