Saturday, February 6, 2010

Candy alerts!

I've added a couple of blog candy links in my side bar the last few days. Have a look and sign up! There are some great blogs there - I've added a few new ones to my blog roll now! As if I didn't spend enough time blog surfing... ;)

Here are the links to the candies currently open! Check out my side bar for pictures and details.

Kristine's design paper candy - celebrating the papers she has just designed
All Pink Girl Inkadink candy - she's done a great tutorial on how to use them
Lene's celebratory candy - celebrating 12.000 hits - congratulations!
Jaque's mega candy - she's just been asked to join two new design teams
Elaine's Magic Box candy - absolutely amazing exploding boxes with a unique style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)