Saturday, December 5, 2009

New cabin!

Welcome to a new family member - our new cabin! Well, it's my parents' new cabin, although we all talk about it as "ours". ;) None the less, I wanted to give my parents a card celebrating the offcial handover of keys this Tuesday. My initial idea was to find a picture online of a castle (or maybe a sand castle?) overlooking the sea, but when I sat down at my desk I decided I couldn't bother turning on my computer and took the opportunity to use this cool tree house stamp instead (thanks Krissie).
-

I usually don't bother photographing the inside of my cards, but I thought I'd show you today. It's the paper I guess, the DCVW Latte stack deserves a lot of attention. ;) I keeep them fairly simple, using scraps of the pattern paper and coordinating Bazzill. Usually my decor of choice is some paper flowers (because I have to spend some of my enormous stash), but this time I couldn't resist colouring up the "congrats" stamp and stick it on. And I always leave plenty of room for writing!
-
The back of my cards are pretty standardized: either this variety with a paper scrap or two, or just my personal stamp in a couple of die-cut circles surrounded by a swirl stamp.

3 comments:

  1. For et fint kort. Grattis med ny hytte da :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love the colour combination and the fabulous stamp. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Det ble jo knallflott! :D
    Åh, lyst til å bruke de papirene, ja... :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)