Monday, December 28, 2009

Mile-a-minute scarf in natural colours

I've knitted a scarf for myself before in this pattern, named "Mile-a-minute" for good reason. All you need is a single evening or two. What I've discovered is that the scarf elongates and becomes narrow when used, as the pattern stretches a lot in the long direction. This one is shorter and wider to compensate for that stretching effect. More details here (Ravelry link).
-
This is one of several knitted christmas gifts, and I can finally share them here. :) More to come the next few days. Hope you - and the recipients - like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)