Saturday, December 5, 2009

December 5th - Robin

So this one didn't really turn out as I had intended... Often that's just a good thing, but this LO is missing something. But oh well, what's done is done, and I haven't got time to make a new one.
-
I've tried to make the bow feel luxurious by using not only some cute lace, but two white and silver ribbons and white Scrapper's Floss (some of it coloured red) to bring lots and lots of layers into it.
-
The single digit looked a little awkward on its own, so I made it into a cluster of five fives.
-
Papers: Maja Design Vintertid: Rimfrost and I Pulkabacken
Embellishment: Ribbons from Kort og Godt and HobbyHimmelen and one onknown, Inkodo snowflake stamp, unknown snowflake stamp, white Scrapper's Floss, QK Moxie SkinniMini
Other: Silver ink pad, red ink pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)