Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 20th - The blue hour


After a couple of warm layouts I'm right back to the icy blues! This photo has no post-processing, it's really that blue. There are actually two persons walking the path there, but you'll have to click the image above to see them, they're so small...
-
Chipboard letters again, this time coloured with a blue ink pad and completely drenched in Glimmermist. The dot will have to serve as the cicrle in the "å".
-
The bottom pattern paper was so difficult to match to anything of what I had in my stash that I had almost given up and was ready to throw it in the bin. Luckily I didn't. ;)
-
Just one last shot, showing how nicely the colours work together!
-
Papers: Scrapper's Choice Julefryd: Snøballkrig, Heidi Grace Frost Boulevard: Patch, DCVW The Old World stack
Embellishments: Prima Times Alphas, Spellbinders snowflakes dies, Papirloftet crystal brad, Prima bling swirls, DCVW glitter stickers
Other: Blue ink pad, Glimmermist Frost, MS Stars border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)