Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Randi 60 years

I often go for vintage style cards when making cards for this age group, but somehow it just didn't seem right for Randi! She needs to get something in bolder brighter colours, something that suits her personality better. You may recognise the BG Wisteria paper pad - again... Yes, I know, I'm addicted.
-
I've coloured the stamp with Prismas as usual. The Prima chipboard numbers are painted with H2O's - they are more blue in the picture than in real life although I didn't manage to match the colours as well as I would have hoped. A bit of lace and a few paper flower buds later and the card was done.

2 comments:

  1. Truly beautiful colours, I adore those papers.
    Really lovely eva,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så koselig kort! Herlig!! :) Liker det motivet så godt. :)

    Adventskalenderne mine ble godt mottatt på julemessa i helga - virkelig moro!!! Ha ei fin uke! Klem, Hege

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)