Friday, October 2, 2009

Blog candy

Just a quick post to share some blog candy that's popping up here and there! I haven't got any cards or knitting projects (or anything else really) to share yet, you'll have to settle for these. I might get something done as soon as my fever breaks. ;)

The amazing Bev has a gorgeous christmas themed candy going on right now! And she's closing it today as there are two more coming this weekend. How generous! :)

Anne's blog is quite new, like mine, and she's giving away lots of charms to celebrate her 6 month blogoversary. You know how much I love charms!! :P

Violet has a sweet little candy with some lovely ricrac ribbon and more!

There's another christmas themed candy over at Lisa's blog!

Agustina is giving away a candy with lots and lots of flowers, and some Argentinian treats I'd love to get my hands on... :P

Kristine has a huge candy on her blog, full of amazing goodies that has me drooling on my keyboard! ;)

And if that's not enough, Bec is also giving away a tremendous amount of stuff. Me like. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eva! very nice blog! thanks for linking my blog candy! and good luck :D
    Agus

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)