Friday, August 21, 2009

Turid and Stein

I made this from the sketch on Sketch Saturday. But sorry girls, I had to do it from memory! The thunder came rolling down the hillsides all through the afternoon and evening and I didn't dare to go online to check the details. So it has a few differences, but I think the sketch can still be recognized...?
-
Sometimes I get very nice-looking leftover paper pieces when I use my nesties. Why throw them away when they can be used like this? :) I usually use them around my personal stamp on the last page, but this time brought it to the front. The double heart is actually a charm, I just snipped off the loop and threaded it onto the ribbon. And oops - I've photographed the card with the tiny metal heart upside down! The Core'dinations Vintage cardstock has been sanded and I used a little Bazzill Bling to give the card some contrasting shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)