Monday, August 24, 2009

Trio

The Pile it On Challenge asks for something happening in threes this week. I have three silver/gem brads, three mats behind the butterfly, three gems on the butterfly, even three words in the sentiment. Have I forgotten any? The excellent sketch is from Allsorts. The added requirement was torn edges, so I knew right away I had to use some Core'dinations cardstock. The BG pattern paper is so sweet, but quite busy, so I tried to keep the rest of the card clean and simple.
I had originally planned to enter this one to a couple of other challenges, but silly me forgot to put a stamp on it and didn't qualify. *slaps forehead*

8 comments:

  1. Hi Eva

    I love what you have done here - a beautiful card.

    Such lovely colours and papers and your butterfly is gorgeous.

    Thank you for joining in the fun with Allsorts this week - I am pleased you liked the sketch.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Eva

    This is stunning, I love anything flutterfly, but your whole card is lovely and such pretty DP's.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the butterfly it is gorgeous!!

    thanks for playing along with us at allsorts this week :o)

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coredinations cardstock you have used gives a great effect!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kjempe fint, likte så godt den sommerfuglen!
    Fredrikke :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love that butterfly - so detailed! Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!

    Thanks so much for playing!
    Dee - Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)