Friday, August 14, 2009

For the bride and groom

This has got to be one of the quickest cards I've made lately! And I still like it a lot. :) I was going to use the scalloped oval as a mat for a smaller smooth oval, but when I sanded the Core'dinations Vintage cardstock it made a nice frame all on its own, because of the embossing. So I decided to keep it that way! And I'm very pleased with the look. Between the busy DP and the huge flower, the card doesn't need a lot of embellishments. I still went a bit crazy with the flat-backed pearls... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)