Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yay! Candy won! ...and I still want more.

I suddenly stumbled upon the Basic Grey Challenge blog today - they've just reopened their challenge and is celebrating with a whopping blog candy!


Stephanie is also back in blogging land and is celebrating her new and stylish blog with a wonderful candy. I'm signing up for it even though I was lucky enough to be early enough to get a slice of her fantastic pink and brown cake filled with lots of crafting goodies!! I franticly typed a comment and came in at number four - and there were eight slices for the taking. Lucky me! And happy me! :) I'll start stalking my mail man soon. ;) Take a look at her blog - not only is she giving away what seems like her entire stash of scrapping supplies these days, her creations are amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)