Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Go fish!

For a friend's dad, who likes fishing. Getting some kind of theme is always a great advantage when making a card - especially a man's card. I just love that I got to use that fish charm! :) This card is all about texture - there's heat embossing, pressure embossed paper, two kinds of rough structured paper, buttons, paper leaves... As a consequence, I stubbornly ignored my growing pile of pattern paper - it would just be a complete chaos. What looks like a scribble behind the "60'"-stickers, is in fact a stamp! Not quite sure what I think about it yet.
-
I used a nice sketch from Friday Sketchers and the whole thing came together fairly quickly, unlike my latest vintage cards... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)