Saturday, July 18, 2009

Carbon copy

I have a box with cards for sale in a beauty salon in town, and I'm sad to say I've neglected it this spring... Waaay too many orders from friends, family and colleagues - I'll soon have to take time off from work to make cards! ;) Wouldn't that be a dream...
-
I'm trying to get ahead with my card making while the salon is closed for the summer and covering most of the big events in life, so I can fill up the box for the fall. Today it's a card for a christening or new baby - a carbon copy of this one, only the girl version. Having done a busy vintage card with lots of stash, I'm often compelled to do the exact opposite, and I do love these simple, white cards as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)