Saturday, May 23, 2009

One more card for Peninah




For Peninah, because girls can also get blue cards! Here's the proof. There's nothing much masculine about this card, right?
-
Again, I found a useful sketch to follow, this time from Papertake Weekly. And although I first thought that the previous sketch would be easier, I was wrong. So wrong. I loved working this sketch, for some reason everything just flowed great! Maybe other things made a difference too, who knows. My mojo is back apparently. I have to enter the card into the Colour Create Challenge as well, this colour combo is one of my absolute favourites.
-
The poem inside is a great one for a teenager, it starts like this: "Dare to be honest, dare to be free. Dare to feel what you feel, say what you want to say. Maybe those who stay quiet are more afraid than you?" It's all about finding yourself and your own way, and daring to show it - strenghts and weaknesses alike. Isn't that what the teens - and certainly the confirmation - are all about?
-
And in case you're wondering about those loose threads on the inside of the card - I'm going to tie them around the rolled-up money gift... ;)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love this color combo and all your details are so pretty!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ååååå så nydelig blått kort!! Skikkelig lekkert!!
    Ja hvorfor kan ikke jenter også få blåe kort? Jeg syns blått er skikkelig flott!! Og det passer til alt!!

    Her kan du finne vintage bilder:

    http://collectdolls.about.com/library/blcliptxt.htm

    http://www.art-e-zine.co.uk/vintageresources.html

    http://lunagirl.com/

    Håper du finner noe fint i disse linkene, her er masse masse å velge blandt!!! Og mange forskjellige kategorier!!!

    Klem fra Jannhild

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)