Monday, May 18, 2009

Bente and Geirmund

My mother ordered this card - and time was short so it's built over the same recipe as something I did a while back. Amazing how long I can spend cutting and designing anyway. ;)
-
The lace was a bit on the bright side, so it got a heavy shower of Glimmermist Old Lace. The Magnolia stamp was coloured with my Prismas, the gold pencil doesn't really shine in the picture... The text is QK Phoebe, and the hearts are all QK. All edges were distressed with a craft knife and inked with Fluid Chalk Creamy brown.
-
Forgot to take a picture of the inside, but it follows the same colours and distressing style (sooo much distressing on this card...). Off to surf the blog wave now, haven't done any blog surfing lately so I'll probably be here until midnight. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)