Monday, March 23, 2009

While we're waiting...

I'm currently working on sorting through my new scrapping supplies and trying to arrange it all in some sort of organised fashion, ready for use. After my weekend in Oslo and the craft show Scraporama, my wallet is thin, my laughter muscles sore, and my stash seriously expanded! I'll be posting something really soon, I promise. But for now, here are some of the great blog candys out there - as if I have room for anything more now. ;) Oh who am I kidding - there's always room for more stash!

Sally-Ann is giving away some paper, ribbons and more to celebrate her new DT position and more. Congratulations!
*Closed*

Zoe has a lovely blue candy going on - truly one of my favourite colours.
*Closed*

Stacey is celebrating her first blogoversary with a delicious candy. Congratulations!
*Closed*

Jak is giving away a whole pile of stamps and some glorious paper! Wow.
*Closed*

Jacqui has a candy with one of the new WoJ-stamps and much much more...
*Closed*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)