Saturday, February 7, 2009

Trying something new

After all the blog surfing often I feel like trying something new with my cards. I've seen many beautiful vintage cards and decided to try it. But it is so difficult! Old habits die hard I guess. How do people do it? When I stamp swirls along the edge it just looks like a real mess. I wonder if there is a course on this nearby...?
So there it is, for all to see. I've been slaving over it for several days now, so it is a victory just to have it done! Maybe next time will be easier?

And after all the frustration with the previous card I just had to make a colourful card along the usual lines... ;) What a relief.

1 comment:

  1. You make this look so easy. If you do find a course in this, please let me know;)
    Your addiction to color is a gift.
    Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)