Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Kari and Are

The wedding is over and everything was wonderful! Like a winter fairy tale. The snow was piled high everywhere and the sun was shining... Just perfect.


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
My parents asked me to make a card they could give together with the bride's parents. I picked the image first and had a vintage card in mind. But then this came out of my fingers! Go figure. I didn't actually realise it until it was all glued down... Not that I mind too much - except that this kind of card really doesn't come through well in a picture. It's the real life card that counts!



"Life is made up of moments. Enjoy them!"
For my own card to the happy couple, I found it nescessary to choose a different style. It felt a bit like a rush job, and I feel a little bit guilty about that. It is similar to another recent card - when time is of the essence, recycle! This time I got to use my copper brads and the bonus copper charms I got with my last order from Unik Hobby! Soo cute. The inside is only slightly distressed along the edges, and it looks mostly like frayed fabric. The Magnolia stamp is coloured with my brand new Prismacolor Pencils!

1 comment:

  1. Prøvde å poste kommentar her tidligere, men fikk det ikke til...

    Det ble to flotte kort de fikk! Det første hadde tydelig Evapreg over seg. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)