Tuesday, February 3, 2009

How about orange?

I took my cue from Jessica Jones' lovely crafting blog How About Orange? and decided to see if I could make two orange cards today. Same basic Bazzill orange paper, same orange pattern paper, but I tried to do two different styles.

"Magic is to believe in yourself. If you can do that, you can make anything happen." One of my rare attempts on a more distressed style.

"A large flower for you!" Stickles glitter glue on the flower and Spellbinder swirls - doesn't show too well on the picture. I soo want to buy some Glimmermist... The pattern paper really is orange - terrible light today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)