Thursday, February 5, 2009

*insert imaginative title here*

Green and brown, what an unusual colour combination for me - or maybe not. And a huge flower as the focal point? Never seen that before! Oh, who am I kidding...

I can no longer remember which of these two cards is the original and which is the copy. The brown paper with the punched-out swirls is actually from the wrapping of some Prima Flowers I recently bought... Recycling is in!

"Live every minute every hour you exist, keep joy in your heart and let it show in your smile, much is lost and changes with time, life is now, not later." (Much more poetic in the original language of course!)
Sometimes I crave something easy and fresh! Crisp white and deep red is another favourite colour combination of mine. Just classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)