Monday, January 26, 2009

Something old

Ok, let's start off with a really old project! I made this christmas couple a few years ago, and I absolutely love them. They look so friendly and happy holding each other... Bad picture, sorry. They came as a material set from Panduro - and was discontinued the next year, I was sooo happy I bought them when I did, believe me.

My dad had a set of wrenches in a crumbling plastic casing that was literally falling apart. I knew I could make something better. So I cut some pieces of fabric from two discarded jeans and made this as a christmas present. The red seams really pop against the black and blue denim! The elastic band that is used to hold it together also runs down the entire length of it and ensures that the wrenches can be removed easily but not fall out on their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)