Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Homemade Bounty

It's not a chocolate cake (see yesterday's entry), but not a bad substitute. I had some coconut flakes left over from christmas - or rather, christmas two years ago. Oops! There's no way I will consider them still edible next christmas! So this recipe came at an excellent time. I tweaked the ingredients a little after tasting the coconut batter - less butter, some more powdered sugar. And they are yummy.... Don't take my word for it though, try them yourself, they are soo easy to make. My chocolate covering skills leave something to be desired. Oh well, I just have to make more then, and practice! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment! I read and enjoy every single one! :)
Because of a sudden surge of spam lately, I've decided to disable anonymous comments, in hope of eliminating the problem. Thank you for your patience. :)